Peer Reviewer Process
The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated in the office whether it is suitable with our focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw. These manuscripts will be sent to two reviewers anonymously (Single Blind Review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to corresponding author to take the necessary actions and responses. The decision of the revised manuscript will be then evaluated in editorial board meeting, the final decision of whom are sent to the corresponding author.
The review policy:
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two reviewers that are experts in the area of the paper.
- The aspects that are reviewed are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.