Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format, size max. 3 MB.
- Fill author(s) data completely with each email address, and affiliation. The department should place in Bio.
- Fill abstract in English language, include the keywords. Hit Enter key to separate keyword.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.