Peningkatan Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil Tentang Skrinning HIV/AIDS Melalui Audiovisual di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Andalas
In addition to preventing problems for pregnant women and their babies, the aim of quality antenatal care is to detect the emergence of these problems early and avoid negative impacts on health. This includes HIV infection. HIV prevalence in pregnant women is projected to increase from 0.38% (2012) to 0.49% (2016). Data for pregnant women infected with HIV at Puskesmas Andalas in 2017 was in the range of 1,600. It is known that data on the implementation of VCT at Puskesmas Andalas, in 2017 (January - Jun 2017) there were only 250 VCT patients, consisting of 224 pregnant women and 26 non-pregnant women, meaning that in the working area of the Andalas Puskesmas only 14% of pregnant women participated to do an HIV test (VCT). Therefore, it is necessary to have community service activities to increase knowledge about HIV / AIDS screening in pregnant women. The results of the activity were counseling to 6 pregnant women from 10 target people in the Pustu Sarang Gagak Andalas Village, Padang. The output is in the form of publication of articles in public service journals that are E-ISSN and nationally accredited, social media and increasing knowledge about HIV / AIDS screening of pregnant women.
2. Departemen Keehatan RI, 2018. Hubungan Antara Sumber Informasi Tentang HIV/AIDS Dengan Pemeriksaan Pencegahan Penularan HIV Dari Ibu Ke Anak (PPIA) Di Puskesmas II Denpasar Selatan, dalam Sri Erawati, Ni Luh. Somoyani, Ni Ketut. Suindri, Ni Nyoman. (2007). Jurnal Ilmiah Kebidanan : The Journal of Midwifery Vol 6 No. 1
3. Cahyoningsih, Hermi. (2014). Hubungan Antara Pengetahuan Ibu Hamil Tentang HIV/AIDS dan Tes HIV/AIDS Secara Sukarela Dengan Sikap Tes HIV/AIDS Secara Sukarela Di Puskesmas Gedong Tengen Yogyakarta. http : //lib.unisayogya.ac.id
4. Kementrian Kesehatan RI,. (2012). Pedoman Pencegahan Penularan HIV dari Ibu ke Anak. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan Repulblik Indonesia.
5. Info DATIN. (2016). Situasi dan Analisis HIV AIDS. Jakarta: Pusat Data dan Informasi Kementrian Kesehatan RI
6. DKK Padang. (2016). Laporan Bulanan Konseling, dan Tes HIV Sukarela (KTS/VCT). Padang: Dinas Kesehatan Kota Padang.