Pengaruh Orientasi Kepemimpinan Dan Tingkat Penghargaan Terhadap Loyalitas Karyawan Di Universitas Lancang Kuning Pekanbaru

  • Abrar Tanjung Universitas Negeri Padang
  • M. Giatman Universitas Negeri Padang
  • Ambyar Ambyar Universitas Negeri Padang

Abstract

Human resources are people who design and produce goods or services, oversee quality, market products, allocate financial resources and formulate all strategies and objectives of the organization. Full and continuous management and utilization of existing human resources so that they can work optimally, effectively and productively in achieving organizational or company goals. Lancang Kuning University is an educational institution that has administrative and teaching and learning activities. The total number of employees or employees is 513, consisting of 377 educators and 144 education staff. Simultaneous Influence. Based on the results of the discussion, the simultaneous influence of leadership orientation and rewards on employee loyalty is 32.1%, while the remaining 67.9%, while the partial effect of multiple regression analysis shows that supervision has an influence on employee work discipline by 0.435, awards have an influence to employee loyalty of 0.279.


Keywords: rewards, employees, leadership, data


 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Antoncic, B. 2016. Employee loyalty and its impact on firm growth. International Journal of Management & Information Systems. 15(1), 81-88.

Bungin, Burhan. 2015, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif: Depok, Rajagrafindo Pustaka.

Dessler, Gary. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Ghozali, Imam. 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 19, Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2016. “Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia”. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Penerbit PT Bumi Aksara.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P, 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Handoko T. Hani, 2014. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. BPFE-Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta

Martiwi, R. T. 2014. Faktor-faktor Penentu yang Mempengaruhi Loyalitas Kerja Karyawan. Daya Saing Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen Sumber Daya, 13 (1), 44-52.

Marwansyah. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Dua. Cetakan keempat. Bandung : Alfabeta,CV

Robbins, Stephen P. dan Coulter, Mary. 2016. Manajemen, Edisi kesepuluh. Jakarta : Erlangga.

Sadili, Samsudin. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : CV Pustaka Setia.

Sedarmayanti, 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : Refika Aditama.

Siagian, P. Sondang. 2016. Teori dan Praktek Kepemimpinan. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Sunyoto, Danang. 2015. Penelitian Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: PT Buku Seru

Sutikno, Sobry M. 2014. Pemimpin dan Orientasi Kepemimpinan , Edisi Pertama Lombok: Holistica

Sutrisno, Edy. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Mulia Kencana Semesta

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan Kombinasi (Mixed Methods). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Syarifah F. 2014. Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Kebun Rimba Belian Inti Kabupaten Sanggau. Program Studi Ilmu Administrasi Negara. Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik. Universitas Tanjungpur : Pontianak

Thofa, Miftah. 2013. Kepemimpinan dalam Manajemen. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Y. Ruyatnasih. 2013. Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Mitrabuana Jayalestari Karawang Jurnal Manajemen Vol. 10 No. 3 1-18

Veithzal Rivai. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. PT. Rajagrafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Published
2020-07-25
How to Cite
TANJUNG, Abrar; GIATMAN, M.; AMBYAR, Ambyar. Pengaruh Orientasi Kepemimpinan Dan Tingkat Penghargaan Terhadap Loyalitas Karyawan Di Universitas Lancang Kuning Pekanbaru. JAS-PT (Jurnal Analisis Sistem Pendidikan Tinggi Indonesia), [S.l.], v. 4, n. 1, p. 33 - 46, july 2020. ISSN 2620-5718. Available at: <http://journal.fdi.or.id/index.php/jaspt/article/view/282>. Date accessed: 12 aug. 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.36339/jaspt.v4i1.282.